Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Erasing the disgusting stuff...

Erasing the disgusting stuff...from the bathroom.

So, my house has been in "showing" condition for a little over 3 weeks. We were under contract and then the lady decided to pull out of the contract because our neighbors were to loud (but that is an entirely different topic). Hence we are keeping our home in "showing" condition.

Well, as I'm sure some of you know, "showing" condition requires that everything stays clean and pristine at all times. We could get a call for a showing at any moment. Because of the this I have stocked my bathrooms with simple, easy products that help with quick cleans. One product that I have found helps tremendously with cleaning the bathtub, sinks, counters......Scotch Brite Soap Scum Eraser.

If you are not into serious elbow grease to rid your bathroom of soap scrum and yuck, Scotch Brite Soap Scum Eraser is the trick . Definitely worth your money and try. I have heard that Magic Eraser is superb, but right now I just can't discount how impressed I am with Scotch Brite Soap Scum Eraser. I'm telling you, I hardly scrubbed and my bathtub is now "showing" condition.

Scotch Brite Soap Scrum Eraser - around $2.00 at Walmart, but you can purchase at any grocery store.

No comments:

Post a Comment