Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Starry-eyed over an Eyeshadow (SERIOUSLY!)

Well....here I am again...(strongly) recommending a make-up product...but what can I say...I think if you find a noteworthy make-up...it MUST be talked about.My husband purchased, for me, a LORAC makeup combo kit for Christmas. At first, I wasn't to sure about the product since I could had never, even heard of LORAC....but I fell in love almost immediately. The eyeshadows in the combo were rich, soft, AND (the big one) stayed put!!!(Side note: I also liked the mini brush that was included in the kit....actually made application easier). The blushes are subtle, but exact...as far as shades go. I have been both really white and tan with the blushes...and they seem to compliment and highlight no matter my skin tone.

Moving on from there...I went to Sephora and purchased the "Starry-eyed Baked" Eyeshadow Trio by LORAC...and...LOVED IT! Loved the color combo (purples)...the richness of the tints...and the longevity of the shadow, etc. Once the shadows are applied they stay for the remainder of the day. Seriously....I'm not even ashamed to admit that I plan outfits around the make-up. :)

LORAC Starry-eyed Trio eyeshadows...at Sephora for $25.00The other make-up products by LORAC..while I have not used many of the others...are fairly priced...and will last for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment