Tuesday, February 16, 2010

An Amazing New Mascara

So...I'm always looking for the miracle mascara. You know the one that can take non-existent lashes to ultimate supermodel fabulousness. Okay, well that has really EVER happened (shocker I know), and I have become somewhat jaded towards most make-up advertising as a result (hello...no such thing as stiletto lashes with out the fakies) . HOWEVER, I have randomly found a mascara that has truly worked wonders for me.

It's called "Lights, Camera, Lashes," by Tarte. I found at Sephora in their Lash line-up display.One of the best features of the mascara is the wand. Many, and I really mean MOST, brands claim to lift and separate lashes, but ultimately just clump with gunk. The wand on "Lights, Camera, Lash," really does lift and separate. In fact, I have not used my lash separator since using this product.

This mascara will cost you around $16.00 dollars and comes in brown, black/brown and black. I easily found it Sephora, but I'm sure it's located elsewhere.

2 comments:

  1. So would this help me? Remember how we talked about how my high cheeck bones over shadow my eyes and in pics/on camera my eyes look squinty.... I hope that made sense. Anyway, would good mascara make my eyes pop?

    Lalala,
    Lilly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lil...absolutely! A good mascara will help your eyes stand out.

    ReplyDelete